Resource from waste – ROSI proposes solutions for a circular economy in PV
With its disruptive and proprietary technologies, ROSI proposes solutions to recycle and to revalorize the lost Silicon from diamond wire sawing kerf, from fines of FBR process, and from end-of-life modules.
If you are an integrated PV producer
…and wish to recycle the Silicon kerf from diamond wire wafering process, you are at the right place. We offer:
- green-chemistry based solutions to extract the Silicon powder from your kerf at a purity of 4-5N;
- solutions to re-melt the Silicon powder, either into granules, or integrated in the follow-up purification process.
If you are PV-Si producer
…and wish to use purer Si for the hydrochloration or chloration process from recycled Silicon, you are at the right place. We offer:
- solutions to obtain Si granules at high purity and right geometry for your process in order to increase your process efficiency.
If you are FBR Silicon producer
…and wish to recover the fines from the reactor or from the crushing process, you are at the right place. We offer:
- solutions to re-melt the Silicon fines into feedstock Silicon either as chunks or as granules;
- purification of the recovered Silicon to obtain Silicon feedstock, ingots, wafers, cells, and modules.
If you are PV module recycler
…and wish to revalorize the highly pure Silicon from the end-of-life PV modules, you are at the right place. We offer:
- solutions to purify the Silicon from cells to obtain Silicon feedstock, ingots, wafers, cells, and modules.